Thursday, November 17, 2011

L-VIS 1990 - FEEL THE VOID (L-VIS 1990 STREET REPRISE)



“Take control/ take-take control/ take-take control/ take-take control,” sang the robot. Not the most articulate or poetic refrain of all time, but one that’s apt for a track in which L-Vis 1990 remixes himself. This time around, the track’s stripped of any glamorous accoutrements it may have adopted in its attempts to lure you into the titular void, instead relying on a new-found toughness and clean techno brevity. If this isn’t playing in my drug dealer’s car the next time I get in it, I’m just gonna take a shit in his car and deal with the consequences. There you go. I can’t tease a higher recommendation than that out of my subconscious; so to deal with this impasse, I’m gonna call my drug dealer, and you’re gonna go pick up L-Vis 1990’s album Neon Dreams, from which this is plucked." - RCRDLBL

L-VIS 1990 - FEEL THE VOID (L-VIS 1990 STREET REPRISE) | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to listen to our Shuffler_button_big