Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tom Sawyer - South American [Official Video]



At the moment I am sitting waiting at LAX airport for my flight to South America!  I made this awesome mix tried to upload it but Soundcloud found some Copyright track which then blocked it from streaming.
Bummer.

I will be in South America for three weeks. I will land in Ecuador and visit its capital and then it three major cities (then i'll travel to Peru, Bolivia, Chile).  If your nearby and want to meet and show me around that'll be great!  Contact me via twitter, Facebook, or email me.

With that said I probably won't be able to post......I'll try BUT Im not promising anything.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook/Twitter where I will be linking up videos/news/mp3's

Check back mid August when i'll be back home and back to posting all the great music you have come to love. Peace

- Jermaine

[MP3] Tom Sawyer - South American [Official Video]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to listen to our Shuffler_button_big