Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Free Music #7 - [Top Free New Music Post]



This week post is pretty dope.  We have it all.   I don't know how I'm gonna continue these post when it starts to get way warmer outside.  I will have to find some time before I hit the pool.  Enjoy them while it last. hahaha!  Oh yeah, make sure to 'Like', tweet, and share!!!

Electro/Electronic/dance

Avicii - Fade Into Darkness (Vocal Mix) (Alex Prigenzi Edit) | Download


Mastiksoul & Dada – Bang It All (Sidney Samson Remix) | Download


Clockwork – Weaver (Original Mix) | Download


The Death Set – They Come To Get Us (Designer Drugs Mix) | Download


Electronic/Indie

VHS Or Beta - I Found A Reason | Download


Hercules & Love Affair - Painted Eyes | Download


Soft Metals - Psychic Driving | Download


Pure X - Dry Ice | Download


CREEP - You (Planningtorock Remix) | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to listen to our Shuffler_button_big