Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boys Noize - Jeffer [Dance Video + Mp3]



So last night I decided to check out Dim Mak Tuesaday's at Cinespace in Hollywood.  I haven't been back since probably last August.  Although the last three weeks in a row have been awesome (appearances by Dan Black, Kid Cuddi, Uffie).  Last night was aight,  I did though get a chance to network, and met a couple cool people and got free drinks (thanks to the 5min open bar everytime the dj blew his horn rule)
On the drive back, as usual the iPod was in shuffle mode and 'Jeffer' by Boys Noize came on.  I had forgotten how awesome this track was.  So with that, I leave you with a video where you can pick up dance moves by a dancer that goes by the name of takeSomeCrime and use them at the club. As always the mp3 below.

Mp3 link below (just click)

Boys Noize - Jeffer

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to listen to our Shuffler_button_big